Beautiful Valencia Villas…
There are many lovely Valencia villas to rent in this region of Spain. Most are in stunning locations along the coast and the majority have private swimming pools and include free wifi.
A long pebbled beach runs along the coastline, with shops and restaurants and the old village is on the hillside overlooking the town below and the sea.
The resort boasts a lovely horseshoe bay and the fishing port of Aduanas de Mar.
Valencia Villas ~ Denia
The lovely resort of Denia has 12 kilometers of beautiful coastline.
It’s full of lovely beaches and a great place to take a ferry to the nearby Balearic Islands of Ibiza and Majorca.
Valencia Villas ~ Calpe
The focal point is the huge rock the penon de lfach, which towers over this pretty Spanish restort which has about 13 000 inhabitants.
Valencia Villas ~ Moraira
The lovely town square is full of shops and markets, a pretty church and narrow, cobbled streets.
Valencia Villas ~ Torrevieja
The popular coastal resort of Torrevieja is in the South of the Costa Blanca.
Famous for its golf courses, the villas are from 5 to 15 mins drive to the golf courses and one is within a golf course.
Travel from Valencia:
- The transport in Valencia is good and there are high-speed trains from Valencia city to Alicante with tickets costing approximately 25-30 euros (at the time of writing).
- The journey takes approximately 1 hour 25 minutes.
- You can also take the train from Estacion del Norte in the center of Valencia to Gandia which takes 50mins. From there you can take the bus or a taxi.
- If you prefer to take the bus from Valencia there are frequent services from the Spanish bus company ALSA for around 14 euros.
- Journey time is from 2 1/2 hours – sometimes longer as it stops at all the villages.
- For a few more euros you can take the Supra class economy or + bus which takes 1hour 45mins (non-stop) from Benidorm to Valencia – https://www.alsa.es/en/services/supra/
TIP : You also have the choice of flying to Alicante Airport where you can hire a car or take the bus.
El Trenet (Tramvia – Tram)
From Alicante to Benidorm it takes about 1hour and 20mins and costs EUR 3,35 (return ticket is EUR 5,70).
This is a very enjoyable and affordable way to travel around the Costa Blanca as the Tramvia (tram) stops at most of the resorts so it’s a great way to get around and visit them all.
You can find the local train station (F.G.V – Ferrocarriles de la Generalitat
Valenciana) at Avenida Villajoyosa 2 (Tel: 965 26 29 43).
The Central Bus Station (Estacion de Autobuses) is at Muelle de Poniente (Tel: 965 13 07 00) and the main line train station (RENFE) is at Avenida de Salamanca (Tel: 965 92 38 50).
Villas in the nearby Balearic Islands ….