Valencia Tourist Card – VLC
24, 48, 72-Hour Valencia Tourist Card
The Valencia Tourist Card comes in 24, 48 or 72 hour formats and offers:
- Free public transport around the city. Bus, Metro and Tram zones ABCD.
Including the journey Valencia-Airport-Valencia (L3, L5).
- Free entry to Public Museums and Monuments.
- Discounts of up to 50% on participating tourist and leisure services and
in shops and restaurants.
- The Valencia Tourist Card is your key to the city with 24, 48, or 72 hours of excellent discounts, free travel, and entrance to museums. Eat in restaurants, shop, take a tour–and get great savings all at once! The card is easy and quick to use.
- Get up to 50% in museums, leisure activities, shops, and restaurants for 24, 48, or 72 hours.
- The free public urban transport is within Valencia city, zone AB, including the traject Valencia-Airport-Valencia (L3, L5).
- The establishments that offer discounts on presentation of the Valencia Tourist Card are identified with a sticker.
Validate Your Card
The card is validated when it is used for the first time on public transport, or with a dated stamp that can be applied at the sales points. If validation is not possible, it can be validated at a point of use by filling in the expiry date in ink.
Identity cards or passports must be shown for children in order to give them the City Card.
Please Note : You can change the currency displayed by using the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page in the lower left-hand corner of the GetYourGuide website.